- Do you enjoy driving all over the Bay Area to get your children to their classes and lessons?
- Would you like to avoid the chauffeuring but still allow your child the rich experiences available in a well-rounded education?
- What classes do you want your children to participate in? Art, Mad Science, Math, Martial Arts, Hindi, Culture, Reading, Writing, Bollywood Dance, LEGO® Engineering?
- Some classes are already offered at Falcon Learning during the after-school program hours, and others will be available soon. When sign-ups open, priority is given to after-school students, but others are welcome to participate a la carte if space permits. Most classes are held for an hour once each week.
Our spacious facility allows multiple activities to be going on at the same time, giving you and your children more choices throughout the week. We enjoy finding solutions that help our students and their families find peace as they work to achieve their goals. Please contact us so we can fit your child with the best tutor for his or her needs.
Weekly Enrichment Classes
Thursday – Science. This is a small interactive class where students have the opportunity to explore the many science topics and activities. Sign up any time and your fee will be pro-rated. $160 for 8 weeks, 4:30-5:30. In our recent Science class, students have loved learning about slime, electricity, color, magnets, water, air, and weather. If you think this would interest your child, get his or her name on the list for the next Science session.
Fridays – Hindi and Indian Culture. This class is included in after-school tuition. Enrolled after-school students are invited to participate in crafts, stories, and more.
Enrichment Class Schedule
- Mondays, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Science
- Tuesdays, 4:30-5:30 p.m., Math/Spanish
- Wednesdays, 4:45-5:30 p.m., Bollywood Dance
- Thursdays, 4:15-5 p.m., Drama or 4:30-5:30 p.m., English
- Fridays, 4:30-5:15 p.m., Art or 4:30-5:15 p.m., Public Speaking Please note that classes have minimum enrollment requirements.
Writing. Develop academic and creative writing in a small-group setting. Step-by-step, learn to put thoughts on paper, make science journals and story books, and examine composition types such as narrative, descriptive, persuasive, and expository.
Math. Get ahead in class or master competitions such as Math Olympiad, AMC8, Math Counts, and Math League. Small groups, teamwork, new strategies, and real-life challenges lead to participative learning and mental discipline. (Ages 7-14)
Public Speaking. Gain confidence, leadership skills, and poise presenting thoughts in front of others. Combat stage fright in a non-threatening atmosphere with fun exercises and games.
Hindi. Develop speaking, listening, and writing skills in a small-group setting.
Mad Science. Investigate the world around us with demonstrations and hands-on experiments in biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, and astronomy. Course content will be tailored to the abilities of the students.
Art. Study art forms as they developed historically, learn about the masters and their works, then try out their techniques. This course emphasizes observation, imagination, and discovery through watercolor painting, drawing with several media, sculpting, and paper crafts.
Dance. Experience contemporary Indian dancing fused with western styles such as jazz, hip-hop, and modern dance. Improve coordination and body awareness guided by a professional dancer.
Yoga. Stretch, relax, revive. Increase strength, flexibility, coordination, concentration, and self-confidence with basic yoga practice. Included with After-School tuition.